• Arrive in Baku in the morning
• Transfer to the hotel.
• Accommodation at the hotel.
• Breakfast at the hotel, a short rest
13:00 – Sightseeing tour of Baku with a visit and a review of the monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city: you will see the panorama of the city and the Baku Bay from the Upland Park, visit the medieval part of the city "Icheri Shaher" ("Inner City"), the fortress walls, the main gate of the city "Gosha Gala gapi", "Shirvanshahs Palace", tower temple ”Maiden tower”, medieval baths, caravanserais, handicraft workshops, carpet and antique shops and other places.
16:00 - 17:00 – Thematic excursion "Azerbaijan Carpet": a visit to the carpet manufacturing enterprise "Azer-Ilmya" with an exhibition salon of silk carpets.
17:00 - 18:00 – You will enjoy the sea walk (1 hour) on a boat on the Baku bay (in favorable windless weather), as well as a walk through a Seaside Boulevard and the city center.
18:00 - 21:00
• Free time
• Return to the hotel
09:00 – Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 - 14:00 – Excursion to the National historical and artistic reserve "Gobustan", located in the south-eastern foothill areas of the Greater Caucasus (60 km from Baku): You will see the manifestation of mud volcanic activity on the mountain Dashgil, old oil fields in the area of "Bibi-Kheybat", admire the panorama of the floating offshore oil rigs and platforms, check the rock paintings of the Paleolithic-Neolithic period (about 6000 drawings, signs and inscriptions) dating back to the Mesolithic Era.
In the afternoon - free time walking around the city, shopping
08:00 – Breakfast at the hotel, check-out
09:00 - 15:00 – Moving along the route "Baku - Shamakhi - Muganli pass - Ismayilli - Gabala - Sheki" (about 305 km)
• Lunch on the way in a local restaurant (A la carte)
15:00 – Arrival in Sheki and accommodation at Sheki Saray Hotel 4*
16:00 - 19:00 – Excursion program in Sheki:
• Review of the historical and architectural complex "Yukhari Caravanserai" (XVIII-XIX cс.)
• Getting familiar with the work of local artisans and craftsmen
• View of the city from the mountainous part
• Mosque "Omar Effendi" (XIX c)
• Contemplate the Walls and towers of the medieval city (XVIII-XIX cс)
• Visit the Palace of Sheki Khans (XVIII с)
• Round Albanian Christian temple / Folk Museum (IX-XVI сс)
• Getting familiar with the exposition of the local history museum
20:00 - 21:00 – Dinner in the restaurant "Yukhari Caravan Saray”(A la carte)
09:00 - 10:00 – Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 - 13:00 – Excursion to the village of Kish (Sheki)
• Visiting the Albanian church (IV-VI centuries)
• Tour to the complex "Markhal"
13:00 - 15:00 – Lunch at the tourist complex "Markhal” (A la carte),
• Return to Sheki
• Free time.
13:00 - 14:00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
14:00 - 16:00 – Introduction to architectural monuments of historical and ethnographic reserve "Lahij” (IV-XII cc}:
• workshop of the production of handmade carpets,
• workshops and shops of "bronze matters" craftsmen, "blacksmiths", "chasers", "engravers on metal",
• ancient mosques, baths,
• the original architecture of streets and houses of the old mountain village
16:00 - 19:00 – Returns to Baku and sightseeing auto-excursion called "Fires of Baku".
Route: "Azadlig" square - Academy of Music - Palace named after Heydar Aliyev - Rashid Behbudov Street - street Bakihanov - Inshaatchilar and Huseyin Javid avenues - Square near the monument to Nariman Narimanov with a stop to review the evening panorama - street Istiglaliyat - Niyazi Street - prospect of Petroleum with a stop at the Carpet Museum, and stroll through the the area of Seaside Park.
09:00 – Breakfast at the hotel,
• Сheck out
• Free time
14:00 - 15:00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
15:00-19:00 – In the afternoon is an excursion to the natural, historical and architectural sites of the Absheron Peninsula (near Baku, within a radius of 30 km),
During which you will see a place which releases natural combustible gases on the mountain Yanardag ("Burning Mountain"), old oil fields and their ecological condition and famous all over the world temple of fire-worshipers "Ateshgah" in Surakhani settlement
19:00 - 20:30 – Dinner in one of the national restaurants (near the airport)
20:30 – Transfer to the Airport
To see the prices of the tour, please open the brochure.