03:10 – Departure to Baku Azerbaijan Airlines
• Arriving in Baku,
• Transfer and hotel accommodation.
• Breakfast at the hotel and a short rest
13:00 - 16:00 – City tour with a visit to Baku and see the monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city: you can see the panorama of the city and the Baku Bay from the Upland Park, inspect the medieval part of the city "Icheri Sheher" ("Inner City") walls , the main gate of the city, "Gosha gala gapi", Shirvanshahs Palace, tower temple "Maiden tower", medieval baths, caravanserais, artisan shops, carpet and antique shops and other places
16:00 - 17:00 – Thematic excursion "Azerbaijan Carpet":
• a visit to the carpet manufacturing enterprise "Azer-Ilma" the exhibition salon of silk carpets,
• as well as the Museum of Azerbaijani Carpet and Folk - arts and crafts
17: 00-18: 00 – You will enjoy the sea walk (1 hour) on a boat on the Baku bay (in favourable windless weather), as well as a walk through a seaside boulevard and the city centre.
18: 00-21: 00 –
• Free time, shopping
• Return to the hotel
Baku – Sheki
• Breakfast at the hotel,
• Check out
09: 00-15: 00 –
• Transfer from Baku to Shamahany Muganli pass - Ismayilli - Gabala - Sheki (about 305 km)
• Lunch at a local restaurant "Sheradil" on the way
15:00 – Arrival in Sheki, accommodation at the hotel.
16: 00 - 19: 00 – Excursion program in Sheki:
• Visit the historical and architectural complex "Yukhari Caravanserai" (XVIII-XIX centuries.),
• Getting familiar with the work of local artisans and craftsmen, the panorama of the city from the mountainous part,
• visit the mosque "Omar Efendi" (XIX c.),
• the ramparts and towers of the medieval town (the XVIII-XIX centuries.),
• the Palace of Sheki Khans (XVIII century.),
• round Albanian Christian temple / folk art museum (IX-XVI centuries.), familiarization with the exposition of the local history museum
20:00 - 21:00 – Dinner in the restaurant "Yukhari Caravanserai". The food here is good and not expensive.
• Breakfast in the hotel
10:00 - 13:00 – Excursion to the village of Kish, visit the Albanian church (IV-VI centuries) And a tour of the complex "Markhal"
13:00 - 15:00 –
• Lunch at the tour complex "Markhal"
• Return to Sheki
• Free time to buy souvenirs.
Sheki - Baku
• Breakfast at the hotel, Check out.
• Moving from Sheki - Gabala - Ismayilli - Lagij (panorama of the Greater Caucasus Mountains) - Girdmanchay - River Canyon radial departure to the mountain village of craftsmen Lahij.
13:00 - 14:00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
14:00 - 16:00 – Introduction to the architectural monuments of historical and ethnographic reserve "Lahij" /IV-XIX centuries/: shop for production of handmade carpets, workshops and shops of artisans "tinkers", "blacksmiths", "chasers", "engravers for metal music ", ancient mosques, baths and the unique architecture of streets and houses of an ancient mountain village.
16:00 - 19:00 – Return to Baku and sightseeing auto-excursion "Fires of Baku" from Square "Azadlig", Academy of Music, Palace named after Heydar Aliyev, str. Rashid Behbudov, str. Bakikhanov, prospectuses and Inshaatchilar, named after Huseyin Javid Square near the monument of Nariman Narimanov with a stop on the review of Panorama, st. Istiglaliyat, str. Niyazi, Oilers prospect with a stop at the Carpet Museum, and stroll through the district of Seaside Park.
Baku - Home
Breakfast at the hotel, Check out
10:00 - 14:00 – Excursion to the National Historical Artistic Reserve "Gobustan", located in the south-eastern foothills of the Greater Caucasus regions (75 km from Baku.): You will see the mud volcanic activity on Mount Dashgil, old oil fields in the area of "Bibi-Kheybat", admire the panorama of the floating marine oil rigs and platforms, check the rock paintings of the Neolithic period (about 6000 drawings, signs and labels)
14:00 - 15:00 – Lunch
15:00 - 17:00 – Free time to buy oriental souvenirs, sweets and spices.
17:00 - 20:30 – Excursion to the natural, historical and architectural sites on the Absheron Peninsula (near Baku within a radius of 30 km), During which you will see a place of natural release of combustible gases on the mountain Yanardag ("Burning Mointain") old oil fields and their ecological condition, as well as a medieval castle tower in Ramana settlement, existing mosque in the village of Amirjan and famous all over the world temple of fire-worshipers "Ateshgah" in Surakhani settlement
20:30 – Flight home