• Meeting tourists at Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
• Transfer and accommodation at the hotel.
• Free time.
14:00 – Lunch in the hotel restaurant (A la carte).
15:00 – Sightseeing in the center of Baku:
• Walking tour to learn about the history and architecture of the city (XIX-XX centuries)
• Nizami st.,
• "Fountain Square",
• A monument to the poet Nizami Ganjavi, Rasul-Zadeh st.,
• Visiting Seaside Park Boulevard (at favorable windless weather at extra cost - a cruise on a ship on Baku bay).
• Upland Park, visit memorial "Alley of Martyrs" and an overview of the panorama of Baku.
- Visiting the State Museum of Azerbaijan Carpet and Applied Art.
19:00 – Dinner at a local restaurant (A la carte)
Return to the hotel. Free time. Overnight.
08:30 – Breakfast in the hotel and check out.
10:00 – Sightseeing of "Icheri Shaher" (Inner City) - the medieval part of the city of Baku, which is under the protection of UNESCO:
• Visit the museum "Complex of Shirvanshahs' Palace» (XV c.),
• Ancient mosque Mohammad (XI c.),
• Ancient baths and residential buildings,
• Caravanserai "Bukhara" and "Multani" (medieval guest houses of XIV- XVI centuries),
• Maiden Tower - the oldest surviving building in Baku.
• Visiting «Villa Petrolea» museum, the house of Ludwig and Robert Nobel (XIX century)
• Lunch (A la carte)
14:00 – Excursions to tourist attractions of Absheron peninsula:
• Temple of fire worshipers "Ateshgah" in the village of Surakhany (XVII century.)
• The medieval castle in the village of Romana (XIV),
• An overview of the oldest oil fields Balakhani (XIX-XX),
• Visiting nature reserves: "Yanar Dag” (”Burning mountain") - a place of natural gas output and lakes "Masazir”, where you will learn about the traditional process of extraction of ancient white salt on the lake.
17:00 – Moving along the route of the Baku-Shamakhi (110 km)
• Arrival in Shamakhi. Short review of historical monuments:
• Mosque «Juma» (X-XXcc)
• The mausoleums of the complex "Yeddi Gumbez" (Seven Domes) (XVIII-XIX c.c.)
20:00 – Transfer to the recreation area "Sheradil" (20 km).
• Accommodation at recreation areas Sharadil 4*,
• Dinner in a restaurant (A la carte).
08:00 – Breakfast in the hotel. Check out.
• Departure to the village of Lahij (70 km).
• A stop at Muganli pass.
• Overview of the Greater Caucasus (photo-stop) to see the mountain chain panorama.
• Arrival in the mountain village of Lahij.
• Panoramic tour of the sights of the historical-ethnographic reserve "Lahij” (IV-XIX),
• Visit to the local Museum of History,
• Examination of ancient streets and monuments (mosques, bath-houses, residential buildings),
• Visiting the workshops of handicrafts (manufacturing of carpets and other products made of wool, making dishes and ornaments made of copper, silver and other precious metals),
• Studying the processes of their production (workshop) on the example of carpet weavers, blacksmiths, engravers on metal chasers and potters.
13:30 – Lunch at local restaurant (A la carte)
• Continuation of the trip from Lahij to Sheki (170 km) through Ismailly and Vandam village.
• Review of ancient mausoleums (XV-XVI), a waterfall "Seven Beauties",
• Visit a mountain lake panorama Nohur,
• The medieval Christian church,
• The state of Caucasian Albania (VII-XIV century), Oguz.
• Arrival in Sheki
• Accommodation at the hotel
• Free time
• Overview of the city's fortifications and "Yuxari Karvansaray" old hotel.
• Dinner at a local restaurant. Introduction to local dishes of traditional cuisine.
• Overnight at Sheki Saray hotel 4*.
08:00 – Breakfast in the hotel.
09:00 – Excursion program in Sheki:
• Visit of the city’s "Eastern Market" – Panoramic view from the highest part of the city.
• Visit to the Museum of History (XVIII) .
• Visit to the Khan Palace complex in Shaki (protected by UNESCO)
• Review of the exhibition of the National Museum of Art in the old round Christian Temple (IX-XVI centuries)
• Getting familiar with the work of the craftsmen manufacturing stained-glass windows so-called "shebeke»
• Return to the hotel and check out.
• Transfer to Kish village (15 minutes)
• Going to church and ancient Christian basilica (I-IX cc)
13:00 – The tea ceremony in a local cafe
13:30 – Moving from Sheki to Mingachevir (90 km), located on the Kur River - the largest river in Caucasus
15:00 – Accommodation in the hotel ”Ag Saray Hotel" 4*
15:30 – Lunch at the hotel restaurant (A la carte)
16:30 – In the afternoon sightseeing tour:
• Kur river bank and the central part of the city
• Review of artificial lakes, reservoirs
• Visit the Mingechevir hydro power station
18:00 – Return to the hotel and having a boat trip
19:00 – Free time (optional, tourists will be given the opportunity to fish in the river pier on the hotel's territory)
• Dinner in the hotel restaurant (a rich selection of fish dishes will be offered on the menu).
• Free time to relax by the river and pool.
• Overnight at the hotel.
• Breakfast in the hotel.
• Travel from Mingechevir to Ganja (70 km)
10:30 – Arriving in the city of Ganja (the second largest city in Azerbaijan)
11:00 – Excursion program in Ganja:
• Visiting the historical and architectural complex in the city center "Shakh Abbasmaschidi"
• Mosque with two minarets (XVI-XVIII centuries),
• Mausoleum of the last ruler of Ganja - Javad Khan (XIX-XX centuries),
• Medieval baths «Chokek Hamam»
• Other historical and architectural structures;
• Walk through the city's central square «Sardar Park Baghi »,
• Visit of the Christian Orthodox Church "Alexander Nevsky” (XIX),
• Visit «Agvan Kilsasi»- Christian Temple (XVIII century)
• Transfer to Goygol (national park)
• Time to relax near the “Blue lake”
16:30 – Return to Mingechavir to the hotel
• Breakfast in the hotel.
• Check out .
09:30 – Transfer from Mingechavir to the resort Naftalan.
• Arrival in the urban resort Naftalan
• getting familiar with the methods of treatment of medical "Naftalan" oil on the basis of sanatorium "Magic naphthalene”
• Having massage in the center (20 mins for each person)
15:00 – Lunch at a local restaurant (A la carte)
16:00 – Transfer from Naftalan to Baku (approximately 350 km.).
21:00 – Arrive in Baku. Hotel accommodation.
• Lunch in the hotel restaurant (A la carte)
09:00 – Breakfast in the hotel.
10:00 – Departure to Gobustan (60 km).
• Visit the open-air museum,
• Getting familiar with the way of life of people of the Stone Age
• The petroglyphs, rock carvings made in the Neolithic period (from 6 to 12 thousands BC) within the modern museum.
• Then you go up the mountain to observe yourself the petroglyphs and caves in reality, feel the spirit of wildness, fighting for survival of the Mesolithic period
13:00 – On the way back to Baku, visit the Bibi Heybat Mosque, the sacred place for all Muslims, because under the mosque there is a burial place of ancestors of the prophet.
13:30 – Lunch in a Fish Restaurant (A la carte)
15:00 – Optional visit to the Center of Heydar Aliyev (extra fee)
17:00 – Return to the hotel