Climbing up a mountain is not the easiest, yet very entertaining kind of extreme tourism in Azerbaijan. Already in the beginning of the way every tourist realizes that nothing is in vain. Of course!
Indeed, because such indescribable views opened in front of him with refreshing clean air and each man begins to feel himself like a true winner. Especially because the Babadagh - is one of the most beautiful mountains of the Greater Caucasus with the bright white caps of snow that does not melt the whole year!
Dare to a journey, and it will be remembered for a lifetime!
Climbing the Babadag (3629 m)
Program of the Tour
• Departure from Baku by cars to the village of Lahij, Ismayilli district 180km. In Lahij we change transport to jeeps or on horseback along the • Girdimanchay river's valley to the foothills of Babadag, 28km natural boundary of Nanagabir (2300 m).
• Overnight in tents.
• Early in the morning climbing to the top of the southern slopes of Babadag (3629 m)
• Descending along the northern slopes to the village of Garhun (1700 m)
• Overnight in tents or in houses of local residents
• In the morning travel through the valley of the river Babachay
• Afurja waterfall
• Canyon Tengi Alti
• Return to Baku.